In a production process, systems are required to control temperatures and dose the precise amount of product.
- Adaptability when customising our skids.
- Skids designed to meet the client’s requirements through the approval of the 3D model and the P&ID.
- Manufacture based on the most stringent pharmaceutical requirements (GMPs, USP, ASME, ISPE, etc.) and the needs of each client.
- The control system incorporates touch screen HMI, SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) system and complies with 21CFR regulations. Optional user-configurable recipes can be included.
Wide range of possibilities for customising the skid to meet the client’s needs:
- Product dosing with flow meter, load cells, weighing platform or radar level.
- Queue-based or regular product dosing.
- Dosing control by means of control valves or all/nothing valves.
- Product movement via pumping systems, PIG and pressure control with compressed air or vacuum.
- Dosing rates from 50 kg/h up to 8,000 kg/h.
- Tolerances of the complete dosing process ranging from 0.5% to 1.5%, depending on the client’s needs.
Temperature control via jacket fluid, tank wall, product pipe or directly on the tank.
Instantaneous or recirculation heating/cooling system.
Wide range of fluid options and electric heat tracing depending on the type of fluid to be treated.
Different qualities of heat exchangers depending on each application.
Other options available on request.
Pharmaceutical / cosmetics / veterinary sector
- Product dosing systems for emulsions, suspensions and solutions.
- Product temperature control for manufacturing liquid forms: emulsions, syrups, suspensions and aqueous solutions.
- Final sterilisation system for bulk products via jacket heating.
- Dosing and temperature control systems for cream, milk, custard, liquid and semi-liquid confectionery products
Product dosing system for bioreactors
- Microbiological fermentation
- Cell culture
Average temperature control for bioreactors