At CEISA, the process equipment that comes into contact with the product is built to the highest quality standards, applying the strictest regulations in each sector across all applications.
- Manufacturing volumes between 10L and 4000L and working pressures from absolute vacuum (-1 barg) to 10 barg.
- Equipment made to customer specifications with 3D and P&ID approval.
- SI-316L and AISI304L stainless steel materials and finishes with Ra<0,4 µm, Ra<0,5 µm or Ra<0,8 µm.
- The equipment can be fitted with a full range of agitation instruments, from magnetic agitation to homogenisers, Rushton, Cowless and Ultra Turrax, among others.
- The equipment and instruments boast the highest quality on the market to facilitate equipment cleaning and/or sterilisation.
- The control system incorporates touch screen HMI, SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) system and complies with 21CFR regulations. Optional user-configurable recipes can be included.
Pharmaceutical / cosmetics / veterinary sector
- Manufacturing of suspensions
- Manufacturing of emulsions, syrups, ophthalmic ointments, face creams and toothpastes
- Manufacturing of water-soluble solutions
- Manufacturing of soap solutions
- Manufacturing of hydroalcoholic antiseptics
- Melting of petroleum jelly
- Production of sauces
- Valve manifolds
- Liquid/solid phase product mixing
- Microbiological fermentation
- Cell culture