Pharmaceutical Water Distribution Skids
Storage systems for purified water, high purified water and WFI are used extensively in the pharmaceutical, biotech, veterinary and cosmetics industries and are a mainstay of the manufacturing and cleaning processes.
- Customised skids to suit laboratory or production area requirements.
- Efficient design to ensure pharmaceutical water supply. This will be tailored to peak demand, number of points of use and current and future needs.
- In addition, a simultaneous consumption factor is established with the customer.
- Skids are custom designed through approval of the 3D model and the P&ID.
- Manufacture based on the most stringent pharmaceutical requirements (GMPs, USP, ASME, ISPE, etc.) and the needs of each client.
- The control system incorporates touch screen HMI, SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) system and complies with 21CFR regulations. Optional user-configurable recipes can be included.
- The skids have equipment sanitisation and/or sterilisation systems depending on the type of water to be treated.
Extensive options for customising the skid to meet the client’s needs:
- Manual, automatic or semi-automatic points of use
- Sampling valves at points-of-use
- End-of-loop minimum flow control
- End-of-loop minimum pressure control
- End-of-loop conductivity control
- End-of-loop TOC control
- End-of-loop temperature control via multi-tube heat exchangers
- UV disinfection system
- Ring availability management
- Simple or redundant pumping system
- Other options available on request
Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Veterinary / Cosmetics sector
- Purified water rings
- Highly purified water rings
- WFI water for injectable WFI rings