We provide comprehensive and end-to-end project management, taking a project through to its final implementation or assisting our clients in the phases that may be required.
We provide proactive advice, offering customised service that is tailored to the requirements of each project to ensure the installation is optimised.
Our engineering department develops tailor-made projects, assessing their technical feasibility to calculate, design and subsequently execute the installations.
Conceptual and basic engineering
- Project definition and planning
- User requirements (URS).
- Economic assessment of the investment.
- Definition of the plant layout.
- Location of the main equipment.
- Basic description of the characteristics of each installation.
- Design using 3D CAD software according to previously defined P&ID.
- Generation of 2D construction plans (isometric) and implementation plans for equipment location.
- Definition of technical specifications for equipment and materials.
- Installation measurements.
- Production areas and clean room measurements.
- Definition of a P&ID based on user requirements (URS).
- Description of the process flow, including piping, equipment and instrumentation.
- Identification of all project components via a standardised symbol system.
- Definition of equipment and instrumentation tags, line numbers and pipe diameters.
- CAD 3D software representation of a process according to the P&ID in a three-dimensional environment.
- Multidisciplinary integration within a single project (engineering, architecture, construction, mechanical installer).
- Joint review with the client, expediting the mechanical design process.
We also take care of all the necessary protocols for start-up:
- Design Qualification (DQ)
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operation Qualification (OQ)
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
Once the project has been completed, we offer a follow-up service to ensure that all the equipment is running correctly, with a maintenance plan in place to prevent any potential incidents, in turn ensuring efficiency and productivity.